Tech Note Library
Manuals for most products are on the product information page.
Here you will find additional usage tips for various iWorx products.
Connector Wiring Diagrams
These wiring diagrams will help you connect transducers from other manufacturers to iWorx interfaces and amplifiers.
View our complete catalog of courseware for human, combination human, animal, and psychological physiology experiments.
LabScribe2 Software Tutorial
This tutorial features a series of simple exercises designed to familiarize students and teachers with iWorx hardware and operation of the LabScribe2 software. All aspects of the software in the teaching exercises are covered.
iWorx has compiled an extensive list of external resources and Web links to a variety of physiology topics.
- Windows OS: Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10
- Mac OS: OSX 10.9 and above
- Linux: ( beta testers required )
- Windows OS: winXP, Vista, Win7, Win8
- Mac OS: OSX 10.5 and above
- Minimum specs: Pentium IV level 1 GHz computer with at least 2 GB of RAM, at least 2 GB of free space on the hard drive, and 1 USB port.
- Recommended specs: Quad Core 64 bit Processor, 4GB or greater memory,
Tablets running the full Windows 8 or Windows 10 version such as Surface Pro, Dell Venue Pro, Asus Transformer Book, VivoTad, Toshiba Encore, etc.
( windows RT is not supported)